Wednesday, August 19, 2009

RPK Speaks

I AM RAJA PETRA KAMARUDIN AND I INCITE HATE

Posted by admin   
Tuesday, 18 August 2009 01:35

Image

The Prophet Muhammad has taught me that if I dare not or do not have the power or strength to oppose evil with my hands or with my mouth, but only dare oppose it with my heart, then this is a sign of a very weak Muslim.

NO HOLDS BARRED

Raja Petra Kamarudin

I am Raja Petra Kamarudin and I incite hate. I am one of those the Home Minister, Hishammuddin Tun Hussein, has accused of using the Internet to spread hate. I admit to that crime and I do not deny it.

I am Raja Petra Kamarudin and I am a Muslim. I was born a Muslim. I did not convert to Islam. And as a Muslim I have undergone the basic Islamic education required of all Muslims.

I am Raja Petra Kamarudin and I have been taught to hate. I have also been taught to incite hate. My tendency to hate and to incite hate is due to my Islamic upbringing and my Islamic education.

I am Raja Petra Kamarudin and I have been taught that all Muslims must hate. And I have been taught that all Muslims must incite hate. That is an obligation under Islam and my Islamic duty as what I have been taught by Islam.

I am Raja Petra Kamarudin. I believe in Islam. And I believe in the teachings of Islam. I believe that Islam would not lie. I believe what Islam has taught me is true and should not be disputed or denied.

I am Raja Petra Kamarudin. I believe myself to be a true Muslim. And I believe as a true Muslim I must uphold the teachings of Islam. And as a true Muslim I must harbour hate in my heart and incite hate as what Islam obligates all Muslims to do.

I am Raja Petra Kamarudin. I hate. I incite hate. I hate and incite hate against everything that Islam commands Muslims to hate. I hate what Islam hates.

I am Raja Petra Kamarudin. I am a Muslim. I uphold Islam teachings. I fulfil my obligation under Islam. I fulfil the most important obligation of all, and that is to hate all evil and to incite hate against evil.

I am Raja Petra Kamarudin. The Prophet Muhammad has taught me that I must oppose evil with my hands. That means I must physically oppose evil with force if necessary. I must take up arms to oppose evil. I must be prepared to die in the opposition of evil. That is what the Prophet Muhammad taught me.

I am Raja Petra Kamarudin. The Prophet Muhammad has taught me that if I dare not or do not have the power or strength to oppose evil with my hands then I must oppose evil with my mouth. I must speak out against evil. I must shout from the highest mountain in opposition to evil. I must write relentlessly in opposition to evil. I must not allow evil to perpetuate without a sound coming from my mouth. I must incite people from all corners of this earth to hate evil.

I am Raja Petra Kamarudin. The Prophet Muhammad has taught me that if I dare not or do not have the power or strength to oppose evil with my mouth then I must oppose it with my heart. I must hate evil in my heart. I must despise evil in my heart. I must carry this hate in my heart every time I see evil being perpetuated.

I am Raja Petra Kamarudin. The Prophet Muhammad has taught me that if I dare not or do not have the power or strength to oppose evil with my hands or with my mouth, but only dare oppose it with my heart, then this is a sign of a very weak Muslim. Just hating evil in my heart without daring to oppose it with my hands or with my mouth means I am a Muslim who has hardly any iman or faith. This will make me only a 'fringe' Muslim and not a 'true' Muslim.

I am Raja Petra Kamarudin and I incite hate. I am one of those the Home Minister, Hishammuddin Tun Hussein, has accused of using the Internet to spread hate. I admit to that crime and do not deny it. I hate and I incite hate because this is what Islam has taught me. I hate and I incite hate because this is what the Prophet Muhammad has taught me. I hate and I incite hate because I believe myself to be a true Muslim.

Article source: http://mt.m2day.org/2008/content/view/25780/84/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please avoid profanities, swearing, curses and the like, and let's be civil with our comments. Thank you.

Norman